The Pop Up is egCollaborations' Artisanal Market that launched at Historic St. Paul Square in 2019 featuring all local vendors and artisans!
The market combines a sampling of our past hosted event vendors, local goods vendors, and makers in one spot and is open to the public for Sunday shopping. The Pop Up is a market like no other in San Antonio. It is an outdoor, open-air market that "pops up" featuring street food, unique artisans, handmade goods, and one-of-a-kind thrifts! Find details on how to apply below.
For updates and news on The Pop Up, you can follow us on Instagram @ThePopUpSATX.
Our next market will be on Tuesday, May 23, 2023 from 6-10PM at Main Plaza Downtown
*Please read vendor guidelines below before applying*
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
1. Locally owned businesses, handmade items, cool thrifted goods, unique packaged foods, current and intriguing food, clothes, and items.
2. Great photos. Please make sure you show your products in the way you want them judged: your photos are a significant part of your application package.
3. Attention to detail with your items and their display
4. New products! If you've been a vendor with us before, please make sure you are submitting current items.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Read through all Vendor Guidelines provided at the bottom of the market application prior to signing and sending application.
2. Complete the vendor application. Please provide photos and as much info as possible!
3. Once we have looked over your application, we will send our decision within 2 - 4 business days.